Friday, May 2, 2008

Recipe Class 2008 - The Title Page

Well, we are back at it. Recipe class is meeting again. There are 15 ladies that have joined the 2008 class. We meet monthly or thereabouts at Hamley. Can you believe it? We are scrappin' at Hamley. They have generously offered one of their conference rooms and so far I think it's working out pretty good.

The year's theme is "Potluck", which means I will be selecting recipes from all categories. I thought it was only appropriate that I create a page with a spinner on it with the different categories we will be scrapping this year. Thanks everyone for your continued dedication. This is a class that is very near and dear to my heart and I'm happy all of you want to take it.


Hints for Title Page: You have two wheels in your kit. The first is on white cardstock. All you need to do is cut out the circle. This will be your base for building your colorful wheel. The second wheel is a photocopy and the wedges have numbers. You need to cut out the wedges, cutting off the categories. You will then use these 8 pieces as patterns to trace on the back of your printed pieces of paper in your kit. I numbered them because they will line up better if you put them in numerical order.

No comments: