Friday, May 2, 2008

April and May Recipe Pages

April

I think you'll really like this casserole. It's easy, filling and different for a change.

Hints for This Page: I used "blue iris" chalk ink and inked everything but the paper circles. I used two strands of floss on the buttons, you'll need to separate your floss. Layer your paper first, adhere the recipe and ribbon. Next arrange your paper circles and then glue dot the buttons. Add the stars as your last step.

May


This is a very healthy lasagna that will fill you up, make you feel like you're getting away with something and freezes well into individual servings.

Hints for this page: I used "olive pastel" chalk ink for this page. I tore the right edges of the blue cardstock and the blue floral. Tear the blue floral carefully, as you will use the backside of the piece you tore off as the green on the far left side of the page. The stickers are backed on blue cardstock and the sticker placed on the left edge of the recipe is popped-up using foam tape. In the lower left corner I set six eyelets. The first three are set at the deepest setting the crop-a-dile will go and then second set of three is half of the first distance. Each ribbon is knotted.

2 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

HEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I had no idea!
I have never seen this blog before!!
FUN!!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

how cute are yall on that header!!!!!????!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?