Monday, July 28, 2008

September and October Recipes Pages

September




Marinated Mushrooms, yummy! This recipe has lots of flavor with all the herbs to season those tasty little morsels. When you get your kit, you'll see that all of the words and herbs are on one sheet of paper and you'll be cutting them out to use on this page. I used green ink to embellish the edge of the background paper and recipe card. This is one of those pages where you can let the creativity flow....enjoy.


October


How many times have you heard, "What's for Dinner?" Well, I know my mom would tell you, "too many to count!" I had lots of fun with this page. I used my new 12-inch revolution platform to cut the tri-colored braid that runs down the left side of the page. You'll need to do the braiding when you get your kit. The letters for "dinner" are included in your kit, but will need to be punched out using a circle punch (I used varying sizes, as the letters are different sizes) and then I sanded the edges to expose the white core. I inked the small tag with a matching green and wrote the words, "what's for". Recipe cards are all on one sheet of paper that you will need to cut apart. I have included the recipes, but you'll need to do your own copying of the recipes onto the cards, then pick your favorite to adhere to the front of the pocket and tuck the remaining cards into the top of the pocket. This is really fun paper, I hope you like it as much as I did when I found it!

No comments: