Monday, September 24, 2007

September Recipe Page - just in time!

Let'r Buck with this Western Bean Salad.


This page will go together quick. I borrowed a stamp set from Peggy Sauvie called "lovely buckles". It's a fun set and has lots of variation to choose from.

When making the page here are a few tips:

  • ink the edges of the recipe ingredients, directions and "western" block title with brown ink
  • you have 2 stamped images of the belt, use one to cut apart to make the belt behind the tail
  • crumple the second stamped belt image to give it a more rustic look (you'll want to trim around it first)
  • pop up the silver buckle with foam tape, pop up dots or some other dimensional adhesive

1 comment:

sueellieslife said...

Hi girls!
It's been way to long since I have created anything...but when I saw that stinkin' buckle stamp! I gatta have it!! Do you know where Peggy got that set from??? I sooooo need it for my Bobbie pages!!!
Let's get together soon and scrap!!